Monday, July 18, 2011

Avocado Sandwich

I've always been weary of avocados.  Maybe because it's green or because of the texture.. I don't know.  But I've never given it the proper chance that it deserves.  I guess, though, that my recent experimentation with food has opened my mind, because when Hmart was having a nice sale on avocados, I decided I really really needed some. 

I got four avocados for two dollars!!  I used the first one today in an avocado sandwich, and it was sooo good!  I can't believe that I've been missing out on the deliciousness that is avocados for so long. 

 Anyhow, I'm going to be making up for lost time in the next week using up the other three avocados that I have left.  I'm not sure yet what to do with them, but I'll have to come up with great ways for some quality bonding with my new best friend.  :)  I'll probably use them in some kind of baking as a butter substitute.  Maybe make some guacamole?  The options are endless, and I can't wait to try out new things with this wonderful fruit, or vegetable, or whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment